As part of the Countdown to Microsoft Ignite show, Joey and I got a chance to do a whirlwind tour of Chicago. We took along a camera crew and filmed at 25 different locations ranging from breweries, museums, restaurants, bars, public parks and coffee joints. This was an awesome experience organized by one of our colleagues (Denise) who handles (among other things) the community experience during Microsoft Ignite.
These videos have been sprinkled over 6 countdown shows. I highly recommend you watch the whole series of countdown shows, but if you are JUST looking for things to do – I decided to compile a list with links AND direct video snips of each location.
Restaurants / Places to Eat
Breweries and Distilleries
Things to do:
Millennium Park (Click for Video)
If you made it this far – you might want the list of the episodes these all came from:
- Countdown To Microsoft Ignite: The One That Kicks It Off
- Countdown To Microsoft Ignite: The One with PreDay Sessions and Drinks
- Countdown to Ignite: The One About Getting Certified and Not-To-Miss Places in Chicago
- Countdown to Ignite: The One with Q&A from the Ignite Forum + Cool Things to do in Chicago!
- Countdown To Ignite: The One About Breaking In Shoes Now, Wrigley Field, Navy Pier and Buddy Guy’s…
- Countdown to Ignite: The One About Rocking Out at the HOB, Craft Beers & Bacon, and the Best…
I hope to see you at the event! If you see the GreenHat – stop and say Hi !