In this episode of The Edge Show – I catch up with some of my Azure RSS feeds and discover this little announcement and blog post by Beth Cooper, Program Manager on the Azure Automation team. After a quick exchange of emails – I managed to get her to come down and give us a tour of this cool option and tell us how anyone in the community can contribute their own Runbooks!
- Beth’s full blog post can be found here.
- The TechNet Script Gallery can be found here – specifically under Windows Azure / Automation.
- Submit your requests and get ideas for scripts to write in the Azure Automation User Voice.
- Script Gallery documentation Guidelines along with some tips and tricks for writing RunBooks.
- General Availability of Azure Site Recovery was announced.
- Windows Server 2003 End Of Life blog series on the Server and Cloud blog
- Windows Intune will get a name change with the upcoming major update.
- Get your questions answered by expert DevOps panel during TechEd Europe with the #talkDevOps hashtag.
- Silect Software Inc gives you a tool to help design and develop new Management Packs (MPs) for Operations Manager 2012 or customize existing MPs through an easy-to-use wizard-driven interface, without knowledge of the underlying MP structure or XML development. Check out http://www.mpauthor.com for details.